Saturday, October 5, 2019

Dividends Received in September 2019





Dividends Received in September 2019

In September 2019, I have received a total of $101.56 in dividends. The chart below the dividends that I received in each month in 2019. This cycle is the highest paying dividends as most of my stocks award dividends at this cycle. The top-paying dividend stocks in this month are The Kraft & Heinz (KHC), Johnsson & Johnson (JNJ), Home Depot (HD), 3M (MMM), and Pfizer (PFE). 


The following chart shows the dividends received monthly from my portfolio. The chart clearly indicates the growth of my monthly dividends with time.

The following chart compares my monthly dividends on a yearly basis. In September 2019, I have received $101.56 while in 2018 in the same month I received just $53.3 which is a 90.54% YOY increase. 


The following chart shows my dividends amount on a quarterly basis. There's a double increase in my dividends compared to the same quarter last year.


The next table shows my dividend growth performance so far in 2019. The last column of the chart shows the change in dividends compared to the previous year. The box marked green indicates the percentage of dividends increased in the year 2019 while the box marked red means a decrease in dividends this year. In the last month, Honeywell (HON) increased their dividends 9.8%, Mcdonalds (MCD) 7.78%, Microsoft (MSFT) 10.7%, and Texas Instruments (TXN) 16.9%. That's a solid dividend growth month for my portfolio. An increase in dividends from these companies increased my dividends $6.48 more in my yearly dividends. The only stock that hasn't increase their dividends is Visa (V). I am expecting a 20% increase in dividends from V this month.


The table next shows the monthly dividends received so far from each company and the table alsi shows my year to date income from dividends which is $698.

My projected annual dividends in September 2019 is $1048. My first goal is to earn $100 monthly from dividends which is $1200 a year. I am very close to that goal. I will keep investing in dividend stocks monthly and reinvesting the dividends.


The chart below shows my dividen distribution in the portfolio. The most dividends I am receiving is from Abbvie (ABBV) with 10.3% followed by At&t (T) with 8.8%.


5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. Looks like you have many solid names paying you last month. Always nice to see common names between our portfolios.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank DivHut for your time in my blog. Yes our dividend community helped us to build a portfolio with common names. Happy investing.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff! Keep up the great work. I being a DGI since 2014 and it has pay off tremendously easiest way to reach financial freedom. Cool to see you also live in Florida so am I! See you around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Yes you all DGI community taught me about investing. Glad that you are also a Floridian.

      Delete