Monday, November 4, 2019

Dividend Received on October 2019


Dividends received in October 2019

In October 2019, I have received a total of $60.83 in dividends. The chart below shows the dividends that I received each month in 2019. This cycle I used to receive the least income compared to the other quarters. The majority amount of dividends I received in the last month was from JP Morgan (JPM) and Medical Properties (MPW). This month I have received dividends from my new addition PPL Corp (PPL) for the first time. 

The next table shows the total dividends received in 2019 from my portfolio. In total, I have received $753.48. 

The next table shows my dividend growth performance so far in 2019. The last column of the chart shows the change in dividends compared to the previous year. The box marked green indicates the percentage of dividends increased in the current year while the box with red means a decrease in dividends this year. In the last month, I got a dividend raise from Visa (V). They raised their dividends 20%. This year all the stocks in my portfolio raised their dividends except Kraft and Heinz (KHC). 

The chart and table below summarizes my dividend distribution in the portfolio. The most percentages of dividends I am receiving are from ABBV and At&t (T) with 10.1 and 8.6% respectively.


The following chart shows the dividends received monthly from my portfolio. The chart clearly indicates the growth of my monthly dividends with time.

The following chart compares my monthly dividends on a yearly basis. In October 2019, I have received $60.83 while in 2018 in the same month I received $42.62 which is 42.73% YOY growth.


The next chart shows the total amount of dividends received on a quarterly basis. This year my quarterly income remains the same but I am expecting an increase with this quarter because I sold some of my high yield BDC and REIT stocks in May and June and it took me some time to buy new stocks. the recent time I invested in MMM, PPL, and XOM, so I am expecting a good increase in my dividends this quarter.


So far my current yield is 2.98% and my yield on cost (YOC) is 3.59%. The increase in YOC is due to the dividend increase of some of my stocks. However, the current yield dropped because of the bullish market.


My projected annual dividends in October 2019 is $1068. My first goal is to earn $100 monthly which is $1200 a year. I am moving towards my goal gradually every month as you can see from the chart below. I am investing 8% of my salary monthly and also reinvesting all the dividends that I am receiving.


4 comments:

  1. That's an amazing 43% YOY growth!!! Congratulations! Definitely heading on the right direction keep it up! I wish I had skills like that to do charts LOL but all I know to do is to make pretzels and lemonade for living XD :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. I used google sheet to plot all of these charts.

      Delete
    2. Of course! I don't even know why I dint think of that!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Nice report,looks like spent quite a time on it.Lot of common companies like ABBV,IRM,KO,AAPL

    ReplyDelete