Monday, November 21, 2022

My current portfolio distribution

Portfolio mid November 2022

My current portfolio:
In the picture below you can see my current portfolio distribution as of November 2022. My highest percentage is in real estate. It is the highest because the housing prices went up in the last year. The next position is in the dividend paying stocks with 28%. My third highest position is my 401A. I am also holding 4% cash and 4% in crypto. Well the 4% is in crypto should be around 10%. I am loosing money in crypto right now. I am also investing very small amount in Amazon, Google, Facebook, Nvidia, and Tesla stocks which don't pay dividend. I also have a Roth IRA. I don't invest a lot into that account because I want to keep cash with me.


Percentage of return since March 2022

Since March 2022 you can see that all of my portfolios are down this year except my real estate. This is a proof that you need to diversify. Among the stock portfolios, my Roth IRA and 401A is beating the s&p 500 while the rest are down. I have a long term vision. I don't want to sell anything. I am holding them at least for 20 more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment